To all players of MASF motivated to transform this currently empty wiki into the reference for all English players playing the game, I'm requesting your help.
First let me present myself once more. I'm Haloff1, a fan of Muv-Luv from France. As you can see I can speak English, though it is certainly not flawless, and also Japanese (and French but that doesn't matter). From what I saw, it seems like I'm the only MASF playing speaking both English and Japanese, therefore I will do my best to translate basically everything. Here is my translation schedule:
Saturday 23 September 2016, translation and explanation of:
- Every texts and screens except the mission descriptions, the character descriptions, the character lines and the story.
- Explanation of all gameplay mechanics
- You should then be able to play entirely the game even if you don't understand the story.
Saturday 1 October 2016, translation of:
- The main story. I don't think I can translate everything in one day but I guarantee at least the prologue will be done. Also, I will not translate line per line what the characters say. Instead I will give you a detailed summary of the story chronically. That's because first my Japanese is not good enough to understand the fine differences of the language. Second, if I make a full translation with the pictures, I may violate copyrights. Third, it's faster this way.
Saturday 8 October 2016, translation of:
- The main story. At least chapter 1 and 2.
Saturday 15 October 2016, translation of:
- What is left of the main story.
Saturday 22 October 2016, translation of:
- Translation of the story of some characters.
After that, I will continue translating the description of missions, the interface etc...
What I need you to do:
- Check and correct my English
- Write character cards, TST cards information.
- Reward for each mission. Stamina cost for each mission, etc...
- Strategy guides
- Basically everything you can do.
Together let’s do our best!